Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Magic Words

Consistence and perseverance...
the magic words are CONSISTENCE and PERSEVERANCE

No matter how terrible it is we have got to be consistent...
to be a successful blogger u have to be consistent with
the regularity of the postings, keep it updated and make it look like someone's maintaining the page. It's not that hard is it? Just need that 'little' push...

At the moment I'm trying really hard in making sure that I keep posting in here..
It doesn't really matter how crappy it is the subject...
Whether it's of the interest of everyone, or within the theme of this blog.
Not that writing of this sort is a massive task, it's just
.... nothing ......



So, instead of just staring blank at my new 19" LCD monitor (hihi.. u should know that was coming ;)
I've made up my mind to simply do something.
Nothing will come to fruition if I just wait, as the cliche' goes 'action speaks louder than words'.
So starting from today onwards, it may just be another posting....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u climber?

skpnaru said...

i don't know u like SUMO haha ;-P

eyla said...

helo,
my dear syapixx.. no other pics of mine ka.... cian kat i tak glamer u.. ha ha a